Tuesday, September 24, 2013

opie evaluation



Evaluation



In this task we looked at Julian Opie an his Blur album cover he designed. As we started the task I didn’t really want to participate as I don’t particularly like getting my photo took . I then overcome this and took a couple of pictures. Then I went a head and loaded my best photo onto Photoshop. I then followed the instructions given to us to start to make the picture come alive. I think this ask went really ell as it is the first time I have used photo shop and it looks rather good in my opinion. I think I could of took more time when drawing around the image as it was a rough edge to the image and didn’t follow the shape of my head completely. Overall I think I have done rather well in this task and I have learnt a lot of Photoshop skills. I think this task was a great start for a beginner to use Photoshop as it utilizes all the necessary tools needed to edit photos on Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment